Vacuum lifters provide an ergonomic working environment, and help prevent health problems caused by lifting and moving heavy loads. Some examples of our vacuum lifters include:
Vacuum Tube Lifter – TAWI (formerly Vaculex) Product Line
These units are designed to be used with your heavier lifts. They are strong, versatile and user-friendly. The unit is available in six lift tube sizes ranging from 100mm to 200mm, and is also available in a Double Lift Tube configuration for your heaviest lifts. TAWI units utilize electric vacuum pumps in three different sizes for best performance and flexibility. It can also utilize a pneumatic vacuum pump for applications such as explosive environments.
- Generally it is applied where heavier loads are considered. Capacities range from 75-400 lbs. or 34-181 kg.
- Tube Lifter features modular design and construction. This means that it can be changed easily to fit changing applications by simply adding or deleting components.
- It easily adapts to custom tooling allowing maximum flexibility to achieve optimum ergonomic solutions.
- Optimum ergonomic solutions are accomplished because its modular design allows user-friendly control.
- Typical applications include side lifting, drum dumping/pouring, 90 and 180 degree turning, overhead palletizing and depalletizing and managing cantilevered loads.
ANVER Vacuum Tube Lifting Systems
ANVER is a leading manufacturer of Vacuum Tube Lifting systems in the United States with a wide selection of Vacuum Tube Lifters and Replacement Vacuum Tube Lifter Parts.
Applied Handling Systems also carries vacuum lifter accessories from a wide variety of manufacturers. These include: